Me, Myself, and I

Me, Myself, and I
This was taken by the Nurse before my secret wedding to Romeo.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Romeo's Death


Why did Romeo have to poison himself? I was only sleeping to get out of the marriage with Paris! Now that Romeo is gone, what am I to do with my life? It has no significance anymore without the love of my life by my side. My future will be dull and meaningless so why should I live when my love has died. This is the absolute worst thing that has happened to me. I can’t live in this world any longer without the enemy, Romeo, speaking to me everyday and living life with me, I might as well end my life to be with him in heaven and to see his beautiful face once again. No one can make me change my mind on whether or not I should take myself out of this wretched world. The life I am living has already been ended by the fake death used to cancel the arranged marriage. Now that the person that made my life worth living has died, I shall die also. I will take a dagger and pierce it through my heart so that I don’t have to feel the pain of losing my other half. Killing me would cause less pain than a life lived without Romeo. To all, I say farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment